Post-Epiphany Prayers and Devotions
This final volume in our seasonal "Prayers and Devotions" series completes the larger Christmas cycle. The Sundays after Epiphany highlight the life and ministry of Christ, from the Wedding at Cana to His miracles and parables. Another major theme of this season is the adoration of God, as seen in the Introits Omnis terra adoret te and Adorate Deum. This booklet includes commemorations from the Divine Office as well as other prayers, litanies, and Psalm 96, which is heavily featured in the propers of the season.
30 pages ~ booklet ~ 5.5" x 4"
* Commemorations and Aspirations for each Sunday after Epiphany
* Litany of the Life of Jesus Christ
* Abridgement of the Golden Litany for the Sundays after Epiphany
* Prayers and Meditations by Thomas a Kempis (Of the preaching and doctrine of Jesus; of the miracles, kindness, and goodness of Jesus; of the example and the holy life of Jesus)
* Vespers Commemoration of the Blessed Virgin from the Third Sunday of Epiphany to the Purification
* Act of Adoration to the Most Holy Trinity
* Act of Adoration after Holy Communion
* Short Act of Adoration
* Psalm 96: Dominus Regnavit