Stations of the Infant Jesus
Also called "the Way of Bethlehem", this classic Redemptorist devotion is attributed to St. Alphonsus Liguori and forms a wonderful Christmas counterpart to the Lenten Stations of the Cross. It highlights major episodes in Our Lord's infancy such as the Annunciation, Nativity, Adoration of the Magi, and Flight to Egypt, and it also offers meditations on the more private mysteries of His domestic life, such as His nursing by Our Lady, His first steps, and His sleep. Each station is illustrated with the beautifully tender art of Carlo Dolci and other masters of the Italian Baroque.
December 2022 ~ 26 pages ~ booklet ~ 5.5" x 4"
1. The Son of God Becomes an Infant
2. Jesus is Born an Infant
3. Jesus is Nursed
4. Jesus is Wrapped in Swaddling-Clothes
5. Jesus is Circumcised
6. Jesus is Adored by the Magi
7. Jesus is Presented in the Temple
8. Jesus Flees into Egypt
9. Jesus with His Hands Freed From the Swaddling-Clothes
10. Jesus Begins to Walk
11. Jesus Sleeps
12. Jesus in the Form of a Fisher